Long before you released the multi touch iPod nano I was longing for an iWatch. During the September 2010 Special event, Steve Jobs mentioned that an Apple employee began using the multi touch nano as a watch. Now, with yesterday's launch of of the updated multi touch nano, you are displaying the "nano watch" on the nano's feature page.
Well, I don't want an iPod nano that can be used as a watch with a third party band. I want an iWatch.
Here is what I want:
- I want my iWatch to work in sync and be the wireless interface for my iOS devices.
- I want to view/reply to messages and notifications without having to take my iOS device out of my case, pocket, purse, or bag.
- I want to use it to make song selections.
- I want be able to view reminders, calendar events, stocks, and weather.
- I want to use it as a caller ID display for my iPhone. This way I can just use my bluetooth to talk and not have to reach for my iPhone.
- I want to use it to view my contacts and initiate a call for my bluetooth
And, of course, I want it so I can tell time. You make all these beautiful products but most of them hide in cases and pockets. I haven't worn a watch in years, but if I can have the functionally mentioned above I can't wait to show off my fashionable Apple timepiece.
Please let me know when I can pick one up at my local Apple store.
- Waiting Wrist
PS: For the iWatch 2 you can add a FaceTime camera to the front.
What features would you add to the iWatch? Let us know in the comments below.